Thursday, December 27, 2012

Have yourself a very merry Christmas

IMG_0878

Raissa planned a party. Had to crack head to buy presents for everyone. Such a hard decision. My budget was $30 per person. Just a rough guide. I spend way too much. Even though Kelly present is like $3. (A Daiso file and calendar chocolate on sale) Hopefully, my pay will help to cover it. Money has been tight this year.

IMG_1251
My presents in total. Some are birthday gifts and a few are Yogi’s.

IMG_1237
I made goodie bags too, for the guys party, the cousins and people at work. This is so classic me. Managed to stop by at the hotel, but was not planning to stay. It was just different. If Nata was free, I’ll go with her, but she wasn’t. I thought she went back to Batam as she never replied my whatsapp. End up she had her own plan.

IMG_1398IMG_1399
Ok, just imagine all these presents. A whole bunch of them. If only it’s all mine.

This is my first present I received this year.
IMG_1249IMG_1250
It is nicer than the one from Chocz as it is much bigger by like 1mm? But it is more filling in a way that you eat is more full. Get it?

Oh well, time for the party.
IMG_1277
The seating arrangement with Santa hats. If only the bowls are green. Then it is much more Christmassy.

IMG_1278Chips.
IMG_1279Frozen teddy.
IMG_1285Chocolate from Canada. IMG_1286Brownies.
IMG_1397Red velvet log cake.IMG_1309
IMG_1294Snackers.
IMG_1296Mash potato. Sauce and sausage.
IMG_1295Ham as there is no turkey left.
IMG_1301The not so nice wine. Too thick and sweet.

My plate. I was way too full from all the chips. [I feel like eating some now.]
IMG_1355

My presents.
IMG_1354IMG_1330

Let’s break it down.
IMG_1359The nails stuff.
IMG_1369The brushes I so badly want.
IMG_1344See the jerky from Kel.
IMG_1357Smell exactly like my Ikea candles a long time ago. So yummy, but its more like vanilla. But sugary. Something like that.
Plus a whole bunch of alcoholic chocolate which I will blog about it soon. Sephora vouchers, sleeping pants filled with rose design which I am wearing now while typing all these. I guess I am old, so no more cute cartoony prints for me. Oh well. I can’t wait to start painting on my nails. SO much to play with. Especially the FACE it check check nail kit.

IMG_1381
Till the next post.
Feliz Navidad!

No comments: