Sunday, December 30, 2012

Gifts ideas

Alright, this post is a day early. I am going to blog about my presents I got for people and my buys for this month. Other than the one I already blog about.

My bolster from Yogi:
Mami throw away my bolster so for about 4 months I have no bolster to hug to sleep. For a person who cant sleep without bolster, surprisingly I survived. But this is a nice addition. It is about a meter long and very soft to the touch.

Samples for this month. Have not tried any of them. But I just love free stuff. Especially the red wine mask.

Bought smoked salmon and perrier. My last meal on Earth if the world ended that day on the 21st. So yummy. The salmon doesn't taste fishy at all, so it was great.

Went to Daiso to get presents for people. And I got this in mix berry. The lavender was very light. This one is also light. Only managed to smell it when the air con is full blast and the door was closed. I came back after washing up and smell the berries. Just once though. So I do not recommend this. At least the lavender one, the smell is there when you brought it close to your nose.
Bought the 2-ring file for Kelly. The one that is hard covered. So when you hold it, you look professional. While hugging it, Kelly was like you want to buy land?
Raissa got the brush detergent which most beauty blogger recommend. She need to wash her brush since she use her blusher everyday.
Found this too. I prefer the no dates one. But that one is like with lines, and I prefer mine without so I can write as big or as small I want on that date. So, no choice but to get this. Even though my this year diary can last till March.

For gifts ideas. It was so puzzling and confusing as what to get. Have to get for the partners which is the hardest. The girls are alright but guys, nah.
End up settled by walking along Kinokuniya. With HM a long time ago, we saw these cute Jap magazines which include cute free gift, like bags or pouches. I wanted to get the the jewellery pouch as it was unique. There was no one that has it or made it or sell it. But the price was not worth it for my own use. For present though, it never hurt to pay more. So who loves more than to travel and bring along her rings collection. Tiany! She always tried to put on all her rings and wondering which one she should bring or use. Then she spend forever deciding. Now she can just put it in the pouch.
Then saw the MJ make up pouch, which just remind me of Raissa. So just get it for her.
Was looking for earrings for mami when I saw the this cute ribbon one. Remind me of JY with her obsession of ribbon before she and Hannes got together.
For someone who wanted to be an air stewardess in SQ, I got her my favourite eyeshadow in blue. That will teach her to learn t o apply blue. Well, if she is lucky she will get brown, but we shall see. Plus the cute waterproof pouch for travelling.
For Hannes who was staying at few places, I got him shaver. So he could have one for home and another at some place else, so he can shave in peace without having to bring it around.
Bram got something that smell baby powdery. A mini set of after shaving cream and cologne. Hope they like the smell.
The rest, food!
Rachel will get cute earrings.

For birthday pressies, I basically spend my whole pay check on Sop presents. So she better appreciate me. Kidding. She deserved something wonderful, other than her bf. Well and for sticking with me after all these years.
Michelle got a Burberry notebook. I hope she likes it. As she used to collect notebooks. It will be nice to get something extra for a 21st. And if she decide to use it, she can be in some cafe in Europe writing things down.
HM got her early present, I don't know if she received it yet. A cake pop maker. Hope it will helps her to be the best baker in the world.

Now after this, it will be Kalai birthday in Feb, followed by Yogi, Kelly, Raissa and the year will go on. It will be a never ending money spending year. I really do need to stop random shopping. But I just cant help myself. I want to buy so many nail polish. Help. 

No comments: