Saturday, July 19, 2014

Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket

So apparently there is 2 Centara in Phuket. The one we stay is near the airport, but the route is quite long. It is the one with the waterpark. And the hotel, well it is more of a villa and resort. It is not grand, but it is very spacious. My "apartment" is bigger than my house, even though this only have 1 bedroom, and my HDB has 3 and half. The photos are of poor quality, but I don't even think I will blog about it until today.


That's pretty much the room. We stay at block 8. It was pretty empty. The whole resort it huge, but it was empty. I will be like a free and easy Clubmed if it is more full.
That's the view from the room. Just greenery. Quite creepy at night.

 





This is a blur picture of us.

We had to take the buggy around the resort.


Love chilling here, especially after breakfast.
The view. Behind will be pool.
The beach is not the nicest, but this place still hasn't had its grand opening when I was there. So they could still improve on it.

My breakfast everyday. I love how they put the jam in shot glasses, its cute.

There is a Thai restaurant too. Quite pricey though. Not as nice too.

They have minimart, so it is quite convenient. Or so we taught. It was not complete. But we survived.
There is a free shuttle bus to the city area of Phuket. It was so much more fun there, at least ot is lively. We only allowed to stay there for a few hours before the bus took us back. Anyway, I shoot a gun. I forgot what gun was it, as it was so long ago. But it was so fun. Seriously, everyone need to learn or at least try to shoot a gun. I am so bad at it. The closest I came into was in the 7 point. But it still feel great. Time like that, I really wish I was in NS. The shooting range was really loud. That is the only thing not fun. You just get shock all the time, even though you know it was to be expected.
So lastly, only the last day, for some reason Mischa lost her shoes. Well one of the pair anyway, we kept searching for it and it just disappear. It was in the room but it got lost. Superstitious or not, we all think of something. So Kelly carried her all the way to the lobby since our luggage are all there already. Kelly is huge compare to Mischa.
It was an ok trip to Phuket, and I wished that I took better picture, but it was just bleh. Spent the 3 days in the not so crowded resort, it really is boring. We did went to other hotels to take a look too, and as always the hotels that we did not stay in are much nicer. 

No comments: