Sunday, July 20, 2014

Splash Jungle Waterpark

This is Splash Jungle at Phuket. And no I don't have any nicer photos, as I was too busy being a kid. The nice photos are on the websites. Since we stayed at Centara, we got to get in for free.
The light blue water is the lazy river. It is quite fun just chilling there going around. 
There are the green and blue tube we call them. The green is an open air slide while the blue is closed. I am scared of the blue one. When I was sliding down, halfway there was a wahaha sound. It was just so freaky. Also, I don't like the feeling of traveling down narrow spaces, not fun. Plus at the end, the water always splash on you the wrong way. Oh, these slides are for kids actually.
The beige one, that one requires you to slide down with a float. Not for the skinnies, as you can actually fly out. Well, I saw little kids, those really tiny ones got deny access,
Wee~
 
For the daring kids, there is the Super Bowl. 
I got stuck there. It was not fun. I had to push my float around so I get into the hole and be free.
This is the most fun, and they call it Boomerango. You just slide down with the float, a good fun drop down the slides and you go up and gravity will pull you down again. Only the intial drop is fun.
 
There is the wave pool, like obviously, but it wasn't that fun. Lots of "tourists" chilled there. The hot spring is not hot at all. They off it as it wasn't crowded enough to actually on it. There is also one that is suppose to be freezing cold, but it wasn't as cold as it was suppose to be. I think the pool bar is quite fun, but we never go there. There is also a kids pool, even Mischa get bored with it. She's quite a daring little girl.
 
Overall this is only fun for little kids who want to try to be a big kid. It is good for them as every ride will be a little scary. Even toodlers will have fun at the playground. For us big kids, it is just only fun for a tiny while.
 
I wouldn't recommend going there specially but if you stay at Centara, it is free so why not?

No comments: