Monday, July 21, 2014

Kiseki @ Orchard Central

This review has been drafted for way too long. I just want to get it out of the way. I'd deleted a lot of pictures as I forgot that I should be blogging about it first. Anyway, Kiseki can be found at Orchard Central level 8. The place is usually very packed, so reservation is a recommended. For lunch, the price for adult is $19.80++, $27.80++. While dinner will cost you around $31.80++, $34.80++. The price differences are just wah. So, go on Mon-Fri between 11.30am-3pm to eat buffet for $19.80++ (no grills though).

The food variation is quite limited in my opion. Sure there is sashimi, teppanyaki and tempura. But is just too little. I got bored taking food once. Each table is given clips with the table number. So when we want something, like chicken chop, we just order by placing the clip on the counter. Well, if unsure, just see what everyone else doing.


This is the only food that is quite pretty to photo. The seafood taste is really strong in this soup. It is just too much for me. I love seafood, but this is just not that good in my opinion.
These are some of the food we ate. I like the BBQ prawns the most, as that is quite worth the money just eating that alone. The beef is also not bad, but that is cause I like the fried garlic that come with it. The desserts are not that nice. I only like eating the ice cream, it is soft serve kind, and ice cream will never go wrong.
 
So overall, I don't really understand why people say it is nice. Sure it is not as expensive as other buffets, but the quality of food is lacking. There used to be a Jap buffet at 313 which offer very little variation of food, but the food is really nice. Even though it is little choice, but you will be happy eating there. I don't know what it is call, and it is no longer there, such a pity.

No comments: