Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chocolate addiction and haul

Chocolates! Magical chocolate. Truffles. Alcohol. All the yummy sinful little snacks. Fattening but worth every bite as all is yummy. Cept maybe a little too little of alcohol. I need more. I still have one more set which I never take a photo, given as a Christmas present. That, I shall only eat after the new year. Shall do a 13 going 30, where you just drink the alcohol and throw away the chocolate. Ok that's stupid, I am legal to get drunk with pure spirit.
Chocolate with bailey. 2 of them for Christmas. That is absolute madness. Ate it just for fun. Bailey not strong enough. Chocolate covered marshmallow is yummy. Easy microwave brownie. Super duper yum. Get it! Especially if you do not have an oven or lazy to bake. Highly recommended. It is Betty Cooker anyway. You can so trust her.
The best of course is my Sally Williams. I am just scared that this only for Christmas. I wonder if normal days you can actually buy it. The rest of you, I highly recommend this nougat. It is so nice. Can be bought at NTUC fairprice finest at $9.90 for 9 pieces. Worth every bite. Well I take 3 bites per piece. So that is like 37c per bite.

Two seperate group of people went to Melbourne. Well I would prefer to get Sally Williams, but since I found it here, I never expect much. But, I got a bunch of chocolate, macadamia snacks and soft nougats. My favourite!
Nougats is so nice, the chocolate nougat is chocolaty. The lemon is lemony, oh well you got the point. Me think that mondo nougat is better than the normal brand you can find in Singapore, aka golden boronia. The giant one is even better. It is bigger so I get to eat more. Haha. The macadamia is super nice too. Must get that more.
Now if only someone go to Paris and bring home macarons. If you are in Melbourne though, then you should be getting weird animal meat that cant be found elsewhere. Call me cruel and not an animal lover, but I got to live life and eat and try stuff.
I want to try kangaroo, emu, crocodile meat. I found these online as things to buy from Melbourne. So I ask Kelvin to get it for me. And he is the sweetest, he got it! 2 of them. I've yet to try. Too precious. I bet it just taste like any normal beef jerky. Oh well.

For work, Watee got this for me. She gave each one of us lolly. So nice of her. She said she wanted to go out. And she came back with this. Hehe.

No comments: