Saturday, August 04, 2012

Hello August

I just finished a pot, ok a quarter face size pot, of corn soup leftover. For some reason I am super hungry. Should just have gone to bed. But I can't. I'm tired and sore but my mind refuse to take a rest.
And I am craving for some kfc. Or those full chicken from supermarket. Oh dear. Help me. I'm suppose to be dieting. This is a fail x10.
I'm not even fasting. If I am at least it make sense being up at 4.50am eating.
Need to be rich. Go for surgery. Control diet.
Or get a bf who is a trainer and he will train me all day long.
Sounds good actually. Hot trainer as a boyfriend who plays the drums.
Shall sleep now and ready to wake up for lunch.
P.s. This is also probably why I don't wanna get married. I will look fat. And brides are suppose to be pretty on their wedding day.
Ok random, but I just watch the decoy bride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog