Tuesday, July 31, 2012

In the Month of July

 I have to buy this. It's on sale. Deborah Lippmann from Luxora. And they gave me free sample. How nice! Love them. Now, if only I have more money.

Had to get essence. Originally wanted to get the brown eyeliner. But end up getting the smokey eyes shadow instead. Since I probably will use them more. And I wanted to get the polish, but I didn't. What happen was, they had a promotion if you bought more than $10, you will get a free gift to be collected at cashier. So I did, and I got the polish that I originally wanted to get. So happy!

Didn't exactly bought this myself. But I love this so much. I been playing with these colors all the time. Really love the prism purple glitter. I've been loving glitter lately. Even though its a pain to remove them.

Had to get this when I saw it at the kids section of H&M. I just know that Kelly will freak and well I am right. She use and love it. I've been loving my little pony lately. Not the pony or what, just the my little pony friendship is magic the series. All about friendship. 

Lastly, I have to talk about the one thing I love this month. 
Godiva! Chocolate drink. Yummy! So chocolaty. For $9, may be a tad pricey, but so worth it. So, if you haven't try. Try it. The chocolate is so strong. I drank the dark chocolate. But they have the milk chocolate, if you don't like dark. 
Warning: drinking may cause you to feel full. Plus your teeth will be stain with chocolate bits.

No comments: