Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Week in July

It has been a pretty good week. I went out to meet Huimin on Monday and Tuesday. Shop shop shop. I know I said I will stop shopping, but I just can't help myself. I have no self control. It was fun cept the part that Kalai could not join us for dinner.
Before that, it was mami birthday. Followed by a Sunday of Kelly dance performance and Hannes so call graduation. It was a fun family activity. Too bad we cant celebrate with a bang.
But managed to see a bunch of people. People I haven't seen in a very long time. If I open my eyes more I think I will be able to see more as when I see fb, it seems that everyone was there. They just post photos of the event, and I am like, ah he's there too.
Oh I saw this really cute guy there. Pure clean face. Not exactly fair, but not tan too. So cute! Don't know who is he. Too bad.


Saw Michelle at Forever21 on Tuesday. It has been 8 months since I saw her? 
Going to hang out with her and Vicky soon.
Oh and on Monday, Jess whatsapp me. That's like random. It has been so long since I talk to the US girls. It's like they disappear. She's looking for a job now. So all the best to her. 

I have been editing the scrapbooks, and I saw pictures which bring back so much laughter.
These are memories of a life I once use to have. Miss it so much, but you can never turn back time. Nor can you relive the moment. Oh well, it is memories after all.

This is us trying to win a trip for some QOO competition back in primary 5. QOO are our precious babies. We didn't get to win. But we sure have fun posing for photos. 

No comments: