Friday, August 31, 2012

Loots from August

So with some gifts plus a few random stuff I got, this month actually give me quite a number of stuff. In a way I said I wanted to reduce my shopping or stop shopping being the operative word, I really just cant. It is too hard. I had to go to daiso and get a few stuff just to make myself happy. The power of shopping is too great that girls or anyone should never deny themselves of it.

So first a bunch of eye shadows from MUA and Elianto. Love the shadows. And the color too.
Eyeliner from online. Really love the color but hard to put on.
Brushes. Simple and no brand but luckily it's nice to use.
Partial eye lash curler from daiso and the nose pore cleanser thing. Went to bugis village and this scary salesgirl just came and made us try this and that. And it cost super expensive. But in daiso for just $2 why not? Hahaha.


Of course a nail polish. Mini but I love the color. It's £1 only.

No comments: