Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Remember Me

A movie staring Robert Parttinson. It was like 2h long. It is rated 7.1 stars in IMDB, but I really don't think much about it. It is pretty confusing, as probably I wasn't really paying attention. I needed some chick flick and/or comedy. I thought this will at least have a bit of chick flick in it. Even though people say the ending is sad. But it has none.

It is mostly revolve around a guy who is angry at the world, while being directed at the Dad for not caring for him and his sis. It is about him playing the cop's daughter, but end up falling in love with her. Typical. But it isn't fun or nice to watch. In fact I kind of feel like I wasted 2h of my life. Good thing I was painting my nails.

I wouldn't really recommend you this movie, unless you are a fan of Robert.

That's all I got to say.

No comments: