Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Facial Day

Today last month, I went to Tangs to get facial. It was for a Payot fingertip magic facial. It was from Vanity Trove for mother's day.

It was a pain booking the date as it's pretty much full especially if you want two people together at the same time.

Nevertheless it was a good experience. The place is nice. Something you would expect from a facial haven from anywhere. Quite and calm.
It's strange as it's in a shopping mall and instead of it's own shop, it actually is just in Tangs. If you never really look for it, you will not spot it. I guess cause it's having renovation too.

They gave us ginger tea which is nice. I don't know why the ginger tea I made at home is not.

The facial itself was fab. I really like it.
The toner used is refreshing and light. I just don't like the scrub which smell like some Indonesian/Malay food.

They explain on the stuff they use and what's it's for. But it was so relaxing that I am just hmm all the way that they don't want to disturb us. Later they told us they don't want to disturb our peacefulness state of mind.

Anyway, we started changing into hotel type slippers. Then change into a robe. Lie down on the massage bed in a pretty spacious room. So we got facial and a bit of shoulder massage.

Super relaxing and awesome. I guess the price you pay is what the service get you. No hard selling luckily.

The prices is reasonable though. Worth the money as the service is awesome. So maybe if have the money can go there and pamper yourself.

At these days money talks.

No comments: