Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Whats in my fridge?

If I have one that is.
Since I don't, I put an altogether view of what my fridge will be like.

I will have frozen food. Lots of it. Easy, microwaveable and ready to eat. Lots of ice cream. Desserts and chocolates. Sausage and bacon is a must. Especially cheese sausage.
Then I will have a selection of cheese, ham, smoked salmon ready to eat stuff. Eggs, butter, yogurt and yakult, A few cans of red bull for emergency. Maybe Nescafe too. Sweets and chocolates. Guacamole dips. Milo in can and packet and some OJ plus soy milk/milk, bliss yogurt drinks(guava, strawberry and mango). Definitely will have condense milk and chocolate sprinkle. Green tea, coke, coke light and coke zero. Maybe some other can drinks too. Wines and Bailey. A whole shelf of sparkling water!
In the fresh compartment thing, will have strawberry, wine grape and mango and guava and such. Then the other one will be filled with veggies for salad.

Most important: sparkling water.

No comments: