Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Buys

I curled my hair like ages ago. Finally got a Curl Refining Essence. The one i had since forever is a wax for holding curl, which is awesome but this one is not waxy, so its a gel, but doesn't give you that 'hard' hair. I don't know how to explain it. Made in Korea, and smell super nice, but you can only use it on dry hair.

I also got my most use item - lip balm. Smackers! Still love it, since one semester is gone, so i need a new lip balm. My old one is finishing. So now i have two. One for the table one for the bag. One berry and one raspberry. The only different between this and my cookie dough, is that this has a bit of color. Pink to be exact. Cookie dough is more clear.
I also bought Eucerin cover stick for concealer. Jeanne got it. So did T. It is nice as it is a stick, so it is easy to use and it really did its job. My ZA concealer left a bit, so hopefully this will cover it. Well, it should be as the price is twice as the latter. It is just so much easier to use than any other things i have right now.


R got me my eos Lip Balm in Sweet Mint. Heard so much bout it. Its only natural that i want it. After so much consideration, i found the cheap one at G-market. Having no credit card, its an excuse. But heck, he should invest in things i like. Why? Cause I'm happy, that's all that matter. Plus don't guys want to kiss girls with soft lips? So, INVEST!
I just cant stop putting this on my lips. I am obsessed. I read a review and this one girl said that she cant stop using it. I know the feeling, so cant I. Also another one say, that its so cute that she just love to see it on her desk. Yes, its cute. Plus the color match my phone casing.
The flavor remind me of LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub. And i have that, so its like a double power thing. Just like using the same scent of shampoo and conditioner or body lotion and perfume. The only downside to this is that the mint could be stronger. I love mint.


Went to expo, was looking for Revlon lip butter, but there was no Revlon. But went to buy a few things. Manicare stuff was 3 for $5. Plus Maybelline mascara. It was the one everyone love. I don't know if it was the right one. I don't remember it was purple. But i guess they change the packaging. But was not as thick as the ZA one I'm using now, so i guess its good for daily and school. Not that thick, but i wish it will spread out more.
Some days when you feel like using thicker mascara, you will just keep applying and applying, but with this, it doesn't get thick.

Bought eyebrow brush and concealer brush.
ZA stuffs its a must as it is 20% + 20%. So, its a good deal. Love expo, as long as someone go with me. With car, even better. Pay for me, that's the best. Plus no crowd, so wee~


No comments: