Monday, May 07, 2012

The Avengers

So I watched the avengers. It was crowded and filled with kids. Even though it has been going on for almost a week. Well, the story line is alright, the fighting is ok, but some parts are just too lengthy. Like for the fact there are 6 main avengers, but it just drag on and on bout these characters and one hour is gone. It's just not that great. I guess is before the movie, I was watching Game of Thrones and the show is so bloody and gore and awesome. That watching the avengers is just so-so. Plus I love x-men as lots of superheroes in one movie/book/comic. So it's like that movie is not as draggy as avengers.

The flying machine is confusing. I have to watch it again to really get it. Like I think I saw the other "fan, machine" thingy is moving when I know for the fact that the plane was shut down. So how could the other one was moving? Or maybe I see it wrongly.

I like the part when the plane goes invisible. Remind me of chicken little. Haha.

Cap said suit up. Haha- how I met your mother: Barney's phrase. And Robin had to go down from the helicopter when she just like survived a helicopter ride in one of the ep.
A few more of scenes remind me of other movies.

I love the fact that the enemies just keep coming to attack. Usually in movies, they just wouldn't be bothered and end it after the next wave of enemies came. But this one, just kept coming, so it's cool.

I also like the starting when they introduced Black Widow. She's awesome. She can fight.

The hulk when he cannot remove Tron's hammer. Just cute.

Oh how can I forgot, throughout the movie, I was waiting for Hawkeye arrows to finish. Most movies always make it that arrows are infinite. So I was wondering if they do it with this one. And no they did not. So kudos.

I finally also appreciate Captain America, cause I don't really like him. But he is a cap so he has the skills to direct people in situation. War bound guy, he kinda know strategies so he can assign people to do what. In any other movies the one who do that is usually the leader, but in this care all heroes hard to have a leader, and that's where the cap came in as he is like sort of used to doing it. Yup, that's all. At least not that so useless after all.

Unlike Thor cept giving power to Ironman and bringing Loki back.

Nothing much bout Loki. Don't know why they don't bother with building on his character. Cause bad guys will die in the end?

Nothing really wow with this movie is all I can say. It has humor and superheroes. And it is just a movie everyone has really been looking forward to. If you ask me to watch it again, I wouldn't.
While after the movie I do want to watch some selected scene, a day later, I couldn't really bother. Heck I wouldn't even really care bout it. So I guess it's just a enjoyment kind of movie.

But I really do like the atmosphere in the cinema. Lots of kids so lots of little girls, ok only 2, walking around the isle. There were bored. And a seven years old boy asked the same questions as a certain 23 years old guy. It was hilarious.
Plus when Tony Stark said, "son of a bitch", the little boy mimicked soon after. Haha, probably the only time he can curse.

No comments: