Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ya ya, I spend too much

It was no excuse really, but my fingers are really itchy. I blog bout this here. I think this is great for those who do not know much bout skincare or makeup and want to try new things. A bit pricey though. For $19.95. Use the code LOVEBELLA50% and get your own Bellabox here. [I don't know if it still work]

Went to Mustafa to get this. Its one of the cheaper cleansing wipes in the market. And in Mustafa it was 2 for $8.80, the cheapest found so far. I like the cleanses, tones and hydrates part. So its a all in one wipes, which is really handy for the lazy me. 


Went to JB, to get this. It's just a sheer Baby Lips color. For my pigmented lips, colors cant be seen. Just a hint, I guess. But I like this lip balm. It goes on smooth, has a little SPF, a good base for lipstick, and really will last for 6 hours. I go through lip balm like iPhone users go through their batteries.

I also bought sparkling water and some Vitamin Water. I love Vitamin Water; the fruit punch and dragonfruit. It just taste like water, but with a hint of flavor. Like the water from P.S Cafe.

Bought some nail polishes too obviously. I just cant help myself. Plus a few more things from Singsale. Which  have not arrived. So I'll probably put it in next month haul. In the mean time, I should be studying for exam and stop spending money.

Happy Easter!

No comments: