Saturday, March 09, 2013

Sixth

So I was sent this link


It's a video of one of the Wong Fu production. It's one the of the best production they made, I feel. I guess cause it gives me the some kind of emotions that I never really expect. It's like I love mushy soppy romantic stuff. I do want it. But I just don't believe in it. I don't believe in love. In happy ever after. I like the idea of it. I want it. But I don't believe it.

People who are in love are either new or having an affair.

I guess I always want that in love feel. It's easy to love someone. And be with that person for maybe the rest of your life? But it's hard to stay in love.

You can keep it up or try. But then you have kids and a life to build. You have work and money issue. Life will eventually catches up with love.

I rather stay out of love. But I actually like love. Love the feeling it gives to people. But I always feel its just an illusion. Or just a starting point. Like kids loving school until a certain grade. Then they hate it.

I really hope one day I can find/feel the HOW, the sixth. After the who what when where why.

I guess I just need to find the DONi.
The guy who can put a stop to my phobias. The guy who I can be in love with for a considerate long amount of time. I just wanna know what it feels to be in love.

One day you'll be my sixth.

No comments: