Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pitch Perfect

Pitch Perfect is one of the more easier movie to watch.
So anyway everyone was saying how awesome Fat Amy was. And I was like ok, not bad, a cool awesome not stick figure character as part of the main character. But I really do not like her as she did not help Becca. It just got me so frustrated. If people was saying how awesome she is as a friend, I expect her to be one. I got such high hope for her. End up, it wasn't a biggie.

I was disappointed at the part where Becca just add on random songs in the routine. And after, when questioned, Fat Amy did not even bother to back her up. That's where I find the '"friendship" lacking. So I was expecting her to be the awesome friend but she wasn't.

Anyway, I really like Becca eye make up. It is just so simple and dark. Looks so unique and simple, yet just  so mesmerizing.

The story line is also simple. I especially like that the Dj guy wasn't part of the story. And she doesn't fall for him.

I guess the major reason I like this is cause of the mash up. I love mash up. I love how she mixes her own songs, and throughout the whole movie, it just play different mash up songs. and its cool that she knows so much songs. Really impressive. Sure back in secondary school I am really good at memorizing song lyrics. But now, I cant even sing a verse of any song. Not even the chorus. That how much I suck. So watching this feels nostalgic.
Oh, happy birthday counts?

I downloaded the soundtrack too. I hate it. It is ok, but not as good as it sounded in the movie. Especially the part where they did the battle and the finals. It wasn't a mash up, more like one song after another. So disappointed. I really did like the music from the movie.

No comments: