Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shop Again

Just last week i was like it had been so long since i went shopping.
Guess what? I went again today.
This time with Annhui.
Me, her and Yunjia went to Shaw Isetan. They had like 10% on everything. I never buy anything though. In supermarket nor in shopping mall.
YJ had to work. So me and Annhui walked around and around.

Actually i was sicked. Wanted to go home. Since presentation is your own presentation and you have to comment on a classmate. I got Taufiq. Shijie got me. So, well it was not that bad. Taufiq qon't get mad easily, so nvm. Stayed in school. Suppose to hang out with Nat. But i really wanted to go home, take cab, but end up not. Coz YJ and Ann going Orchard by MRT. So i decided to tag along. Then not sick anymore. Wow, shopping centre air cure me!! So decided to just follow them and shop.
I hate me. It is so hard to find a fitting dress that has a reasonable price.

No comments: