Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CNY Shopping

I went shopping. Lalalalalala.
Went to Far East Plaza on Saturday with Michelle. First we ate a huge meal of Carl Jr. Yum. But super huge. Never manage to eat them all. Not to self: Do not get zapple. Then, went around. I bought a new shoes. So did M. She actually bought 2 pairs of slippers in the end. I just bought shoes and a hoodie. She got that, a dress, something and something. Usually when we went shopping, i will end up with the most bags, not this time. M got more bags than me. A lot more actually. Haha. I wanted to buy a dress, but i was thinking of should i buy or not? Is 50 too ex? Then found one that is 4o. But i was still considering. Crap man. This is what happened, when you have no money, and people kept saying recession all over. Need to be sensible now.
I need a blazer. And i bought it yesterday. At first i thought it was further reduction $49. Turned out the price is $49. Well hell, it's from $179.90. So worth it. Hahahaha. I am so cheapskate. I only buy sales.

Anyway i walked all the way from Nassim to Far East and around to Wisma to Taka and around and to Plaza Sg. Man 8 hours of shopping? Fun!!
Need more shopping time.
Oh, i wanna go skate.

No comments: