Friday, January 02, 2009

A New Year, A New Beginning?

I was hoping that this year will be much better than the last. Had lots of complains and behaved really childishly. Until younger bro had to me off. Oh well, maybe it is time to act my age. Not spiritually, but really.
  1. Time to try smiling all the time. No matter what.
  2. Time to cherish everything i got and have.
  3. Time to be the past. Where Fifi is really helpful and kind to all creatures, even fishes. Where Fifi is loving and nice. Still smiling, even if gotten step on the head.
  4. Time to be present. Stop daydreaming.
  5. Time to be the future. Look ahead and behave accordingly.
  6. Time to be a better friend.
  7. Time to step out of the house.
  8. Time to stop kidding around.
  9. Time to follow my dreams.
  10. Time to do good deeds.
  11. Time to stop being so prejudice.
  12. Time to make own set of friends. Girls and guys.
  13. Time to be happy. Smile, smile, smile.
  14. Time to stick to something i like forever.
  15. Time to listen to own heart and follow it.
  16. Time to stop thinking too much.
  17. Time to not be afraid to show true colours.
  18. Time to be me.
  19. Time to smile.

And lastly since i am reaching a head 2, it is time for me to grateful and thankful.

Time past by so fast. Another year had passed. Year 1 in Poly is going to end. 3 more weeks of school. Yeah! I will try my best to stop complaining. I will do my best in everything i do. But that is not a promise, for i know i will break them. As i said, i will try.

It is really a time to put the past behind me. No more regrets and sorrow. Just memories and mistakes to learn from.

So, before i close this post, let me put in a few wonderful memories and thanks to all those people who matter to me.

  1. Thanks to W45J
    Especially Kalai, Huimin, Alson and Weilun. You guys had been there for me, when the conflict occurred. Then we had our lunch together. Most of the time, at least. Thanks to Azizi for bringing me out of the shell. Thanks to Melissa and Yussof for hanging out with us. Thanks to Leonard for the first lunch outing. Thanks to Sameen for being the first friend in class. Thanks to Limei for the company while waiting for Kalai's tryout. Thanks to Alex, for showing me that there is nothing wrong with following your dreams. Of course in the end, i did not do that. Thanks to Tong, for you always make me realise what a baby i'm being. Terence, thanks for all the time you never fail to cheer me up. Lastly, thanks to Shawn for hating me. You taught me a lot. Without you, i will still be living in my own little bubbles. Without you, i forgot what life is all about. So yes, how shocking it was, i am glad we get the chance to be friends. Just a regret that we both can sometime be alike that we cannot be friends. Oh well, i hope whatever i did to make you hate me, you can forgive me. Hey we did throw you a little birthday surprise. :D
  2. Thanks to W16J
    What can i say? I still have 3 more weeks with all of you, so i cannot really say anything. Who knows, maybe there will be some sudden surprises in store for me to see. Never the less, thank you girls for always counting me in. (Annhui, Shafiqah, Yunjia, Angela, Cherie) Thanks to Raj for trying so hard to make me talk. Thanks to Wanqi for always saying, "Hello Fifi." Or something like it. Thanks to Hafiz and Kaiyoung for coming to the bbq.
    Thanks Alistair for saying hey when you saw me at Vivo. Though unexpected at least you prove that i exist in this class.
  3. The people at the State
    Honestly with all my heart you guys are the most important people ever. You guys are the reason i am still sane in class. Never fail to cheer me up, never fail to let me down, unless you guys have work to do or not online. Oh man, i miss all of you.
  4. Michelle and Vicky
    You 2 know what you did. Sorry for all the time i complain. Every time i talk to you, i will feel guilty for talking too much. Hahaha. I love you guys. Thanks for still being my friend.
  5. Hannes
    Who else.
  6. Tiany
    For doing all the sh*t.
  7. Natalia
    For being my latest friend.
  8. Sophie
    Haha, for we always complain that Jess and Pat are never online. For being so great at the Halloween party.
  9. The Broadrick boys
    Well you guys rocks. We are closer now than we were ever be in secondary school. So strange, but i guess we as human do look at things that are familiar to us. In this case, us, each other. Thank guys for being there. And Nicholas for all the ppt.
  10. The other girls that help me through 2008
    Yes you Liting, Chiaming, Mona and Teeli. For just blogging your life out. Knowing that no matter what, in desperate cases, i can always talk to you guys. Hawa for just knowing you alone, that will make people smile. Junie, who will always be the one person i can depend on.
  11. The Dwarfs(the family)
    You guys sucks. But you guys can make me laugh. You guys can ignore me one second and make me smile the next. Thanks for the movies night.
  12. Guanzai
    For all the random sms. Which will never fail to make my day.
  13. Ica
    For the trip to Phuket.

Then these are the memories:

  • Working at ski360
  • Trying all the different types of beer
  • Doing stupid things to go hang out with Ivan
  • Zahreen's housewarming
  • Orientation day
  • Clubbing on Rais Birthday as a family
  • Belly dancing course
  • Social dance audition
  • Adventure learning
  • Playing Badminton
  • Brd UG camp
  • Chiaming BBQ
  • Skating with Mich and Vicky
  • Skating with Sop, Ivan, Chris and Jh
  • Cycling in Pulau Ubi
  • Shopping with Huimin
  • Junie's birthday
  • EURO 2008
  • Family dinner
  • Meet up with Jess and Pat
  • Stay up all night to pick Edward up
  • Talking to a stranger on the phone(Alex)
  • 4EB Class gathering
  • My birthday
  • UG leaders BBQ
  • Pre-halloween
  • Halloween BBQ
  • MUSE
  • Thanksgiving dinner
  • Mischa's birthday
  • Meet up with MK
  • Michelle's birthday dinner
  • Meet up with Edward again
  • Phuket trip

Yup, that's the events. That's pretty little. But knowing me, listening to my complains, it's pretty much been a good year. Oh well. Farewell.

And now it is time for 2009 to start. Which hopefully will be better with much more smiles and laughter.
To a new start!
Cheers!

P.s. Thank you friends for being there for me.

No comments: