Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grumpy and PMSy

Been spending Tuesday and Wednesday after school with Nat. So fun.
On Tue we went to eat subway. Plan to go some where. But in the end went to far east. Ate subway, then went around. It had been some time since i went shopping. With a friend. Suppose to go with Mich last Sat, but she was busy. Oh well. Life now is so busy. Hard to make time to hanging out with friends.
Then on Wed, just spend the whole afternoon at Nat room. We talked. It had been long too. Talk bout boys and friends. Man, i miss my other friends who are not here.
Today, i woke up late. Thus having to go to school on my own. Then, during UT, i use the 6P of communication instead of cognitive. Like wth. How can i saw the wrong 6P?
Fun thing was we got to see the career fair in school. Went down with some of the girls in class. They are so kind to me. For once i had fun being in W16J. Lol. But the semester almost end, and only now then i am close to them. Honestly i am such a pathetic girl. So anyway, career fair was really fun.Kind of unexpected, but yah. And am i like the only one who have no idea on what to do in the future? When i looked at all the booth, i was not interested in any one them. What i want was to go overseas, explore the world. Have an adventure. Then, what i was looking for was further studies. I want to just continue studying. If my option is between study and normal office work, study win hands down. But..
Yah.. Oh my gish, i just realise what i want, what i dream is just not going to come true. No matter what. I guess i can try to make it happen. But hello, i am in supply chain. I do not want to be in that business. I want to follow my own dreams. I want to be my own person. Just like Miranda said in sex and the city: I love you, but i have been in a relationship with myself longer. Or something like that. So yeah. I need to be me. I need to make me happy. Make me happy first before i can make other happy. It's only fair, right?

Kalai's grandma went to the hospital today, so another day not having Kalai around. It had been 3 days. And i just hope her grandma will get better.

And nowadays, i was so mad and frustrated. See above examples on my career choice. Plus so many other things. Gosh. I don't know what to do! I just want to go home and sleep for 17 hours. Wake up to watch 3 soccer games then sleep again. I want that. I miss that. I want to feel belong. I want to feel wanted and cherish and loved. I want to be happy.

No comments: