Monday, December 02, 2013

Last month of 2013

Last month! So fast! I still have trouble memorizing or writing down the 2013 as the year, and it's already almost the end. 2014 just seems like what, wah, already?

I have a list of things that I wish to happen. That I need to see. That I want to have. It's just a silly list. Making a list is so nothing much but crossing off it it's the fun part. So I created a list to ground me. I created to list to feel a sense of accomplishment. I created a list just for the sake of crossing the words out. 

In fact I used to write so much that I came out with 600+ things. Now it's already 821! For the past 3 years plus, I don't really list down things anymore. Only when I'm so nervous or something that I will put it down. Wrote it in my little black book. 

Of course not all the points are extremely special. I have one that said get a new haircut. I have a whole page dedicating to surviving poly. I wrote survive week 1 of sem, follow by survive week 2 and you get the point. I also have impossible dreams like playing the drums and Liverpool to win premierleague. And more current are a friend to married, a friend have a baby and survive Dinneralone December. 

So even though it's a list of unrelated items and wishes, it is still fun. There's a bunch of to-do list too which I actually should separate from that book. I should be focusing that book on the heart mind matter, not on to-do lists. 

Btw, if I didn't managed to do the things on thy list, I will zigzag the line across. Or if I forgot what it is about, zigzag. Or like I did not manage to enjoy the event, zigzag. So it's pretty flexible. Even though the win 4D is still on that list since forever. It doesn't really apply to me anymore. But it can still happen so I can't cross it off. 

Anyway, let me pick up the wants and to-do lists and put it here. 

- go Chinatown buy supply
- make ice cream pops
- meet up with Nata
- meet up with my yinyang
- hang out with Sophie more
- plan food consumption and go supermarket
- don't forget to do housework
- fix body clock
- stop shopping unnecessary stuff
- buy 2014 diary
- eat at Lady M
- eat Anderson fondue
- eat the ramen at Orchard Gallery
- enjoy sitting at Starbucks with their holiday drinks 
- watch the hobbit 2
- survive being alone

I think the hardest for me will be breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am so used to having food being provided for me. It's going to be tough to have to feed for myself. If I am naturally all alone should be better but there will be the occasional weekend of yogi and daddy will be around too after work. So it's going to be a tough lonely month. 

No comments: