Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

Last day of 2013 and I still not even used to writing 2013 on the date, how is that 2014 coming soon. Time flies. Fun or not  the past is the past.

Ops that's a blurry picture of the stuff I got. But it's in a pile and I don't want to show you what I got truly. As you will call me crazy.
So there's just a lot of stuff hidden under the clothes. Anyway, spent a lot this month. More than 2 months pocket money. So that's crazy. I will do a no buy January and February. 

But in my defense, there's Christmas presents and birthday gift which contribute to the money disappearing trick. But it was really fun buying stuff. Mostly because I am bored. 

I will really miss this slack December month. I really enjoy being alone and spending time with my friends. I enjoy doing housework at my own time. Eating healthy for the first couple of weeks and gaining back all the weight thanks to that someone special. Not that I blame him, but he could have do better. He knows how I want to fit into my that dress. So ya I blame him after all. 

But ya it was great having to spend time with him. We have not really seen each other much this year. And in the course of a year, I've grown to be a better girl hopefully. And now I'm ready. 

Even though my 23rd is a useless year, turning 24 is quite fun. I'm now not afraid being alone in public. 

I did 3 months no buy that helps with putting my perspective in check. 
I went out with his friends that is something I usually wouldn't want to do, cause I suck at it. But I'm looking forward for more of that.  
I did went out with the guys, so that's a finally get to see them again. 
I join Zumba after 7 years of wanting to. And I join alone which is rare for me. I'm getting better at life. 
Found Zahreen again. 
Hanging out with my secondary lovelies. 
Experiencing a lost of someone special but knowing that she's in a better place now. 
Still meeting my yinyang so that's good. 
Met up with Nata again after so long. 
No longer needing to celebrate my birthday, that is a stepping stone. 

Didn't really do much this year, but I feel that I've really grown as a person. Maybe you see me and still see me as the same, but that is good too. 

I know I'm more loyal now. And I can't wait for the future. Really looking for that life. But I still have to graduate and find a job. That's the two scary things I need to overcome next year. 

As for my friends, I really wish that 2014 will bring a new start to them. A happiness that will stay within them. I guess health is also important. Wouldn't hurt for a little wealth. 

So I would like to thank Huimin and Kalai for being there always. Then there is Sophie who occasionally appear from my life, haha. But ya I'm glad you talk to me in music class. Zahreen for the short moment we found you again. Geannie for being my partner in school. Jiayun for the random messages worrying about school. Pamela for her being back. Natalia for still talking to me even though I don't have time to actually meet up. Vicky for realizing that I'm ready to be in a relationship. Diana for being D and I can't wait to hang out with you soon. Kelly for making my life and bedtime not boring. Yogi and the cousins and their other half. Mami for always buying me food. And lastly you for being with me. 

Do I miss anyone? I guess there's Pat who teach us how precious life is. But I guess that's pretty much the gish of people in my life right now. 

Oh I would like to thank Yogi's friend for the awesome snacks from Japan. Yumyum. It isn't a thank for 2013 but mostly it's from December. My life is quite a blank until September. Wouldn't want that to happen again. 

So here is to a better 2014!
To new love. 
New friendship. 
New success. 
Closer bonds. 

No comments: