Thursday, June 21, 2012

Trip to JB

If there are things i love more than nail polish, it is lip balm(lip gloss, lip stick, lip stuff).
OR
If there are things i love more than lip balm(lip gloss, lip stick, lip stuff), it is nail polish.

Either way, i love them. Was introduced elianto a while back at my birthday. I do love their nail polish. I got one in 10 thulian pink, its a pinkish brownish color. It is cheap and really nice to apply. Real solid color. bought the more expensive one too, the bigger round bottles with glitter in it. Pretty, but it is hard to find nice good solid colors which apply smoothly. So i focus on that more. This time i got S05, S06, S09. The pastel blue, green and purple. I am in love with the colors. I think i love so much colors, but these 3 put together its just awesome. Just need a pastel pink. And yellow. 
The next time, i am buying the yellow and the brown and the darker purple. Plus the others, as long as it is on sale(hopefully, cause the one i got was not). Have i ever type out that sale makes me happy?

Needed tissue, so got winnie the pooh and i am not going to share. 

Finally got my Revlon lip butter. I got one in Macaroon. I did not see that shade in Sg, so when i swatch it, i just love it. I just hope the name could be macaron instead of macaroon. Anyway, had a hard time deciding the colors, but i keep going to that. So i choose that. At home then i realized it was redder than i originally wanted. The color was also close to my red earth one, but more pigmentation so its more red and more fresh. So in the end, after staring at them for so long, i decide it was way different. [There is something wrong with me i find.] 
Cause of the many awesome review out there that i wanted to try the lip butter. And i liked it. So, i will definitely getting more color. Just hope they increase the promotion to 20%.

Burt's bees shimmer in guava, had to try that. Haven't use it yet, cant bear to break the seal. So maybe will try it like ages later. We shall see.

P.s. the picture doesn't do justice on the color of the polishes.

No comments: