Saturday, June 09, 2012

Gem in Macau

This is the kind of diamond or gem or stone I want. Different colors. I want from different angle you can see different colors. Mainly blue, purple and pink. Kiddie but thats me.

Photo is taken in Macau. The galaxy. It's the golden building that I wanted to go to last time I was there. I pointe to Hannes and ask him what's that. It's so pretty and shiny. Golden. Bright. Showy. Turn out it was that. So I got to go where I wanted to.



And Reyner was so in love with the Indian food. We basically ate biryani rice with chicken, fish and mutton. The chicken tondari and chicken curry. Love the curry. It's nothing like I've ever tasted before. Even though it's not spicy but it's nice. So if you go to Macau, go the galaxy and eat at the Indian restaurant. At around three the place is quite empty.



Then we went for tea time. Its like HK$180 for a set of 2 if I never remember wrongly. It's just nice. The cakes wasn't wow. But the scones is fantastic. Crispy and chewy and soft in the middle. It's small too. Not too buttery, not warm but it tasted so fresh. It's the only thing that's worth it. Oh and the tea. I got the usual mint. But the teapot is so cute. Feel like stealing the tea sachet home. The sandwich come in variety but they give us 3 cucumber while the rest is one each. (tuna, egg, ham) its just weird. The sandwiches and cakes. I think they should just give 2 of each. that way we dont have to fight who got what. Oh well.

Thanks to this experience, I will love nothing more to eat Indian food and have some tea.

No comments: