Saturday, June 30, 2012

June is in Expo

I think we can safely say that i bought nail polish every month. This is the neon and glow version. I thought at first the red and blue (most left) doesn't glow, then i just realize i don't shake them enough. I know its bad to actually shake your bottles but in this case, its the only way.
The neon color is awesome, 'cept the blue one. It is bright, but not so great as the rest. The orange is a bit dull. Should have gotten the orange neon from china glaze. For pink and green, well, love those colors.
Bought ZA powder, which i always keep stock on. 
Gel eyeliner, Maybelline eye studio lasting dream is something i need. Beside black, there is brown. So i decided to just go bold and be typical with the black liner. Used it to dinner last night, and T was shocked.
I liked the Maybelline BB cream UV which i got from Hk. Turn out, this one comes in a 18ml container, while the UV is 30ml. So it is different, the one in Hk is either UV or Base. In here its clear smooth BB.
Bought tweezers too, cause you can never have enough.
I'm not sure why i get this. I think its the mango pie baby lip. I always like Maybelline Volumn' Express series of mascara, so the Falsie attract my attention. In fact, for some reason, i always use this one instead of the Magnum. I don't really see the magic power of Falsie. It is pretty much the same as the Magnum. So nothing wow about it, but i still love it.

No comments: