Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Like Mango Dessert


So we made these chocolate covered potato chips. It is nice. But, turn out to be soggy. We put it in the freezer, and it was so good. Frozen and cold. That's why we put in the refigerator, but it turn out to be soggy.
I don't know where it go wrong. But isn't it suppose to be crispy and crunchy?

So, i cannot believe it's already Wednesday. A week more till i return back home. That's kind of fast. I mean hey, i've been here for 10 days already? Just wow, isn't it?

Arggghhh..
I don't wanna go home. I like it here.
Honestly, weight both side of Sg and Hk, there is not much different. Even though my home is at Sg, i like my freedom here. I like staying without parent. Plus, the fact it's a service apartment, so we do not have to vaccum and stuff. Just need to do laundry. So, it was fun.

I love the super cold weather. I know i say it a lot of time but still.
I like having to finally wear a jacket cause it is a necessity.
I like that you do not look like a fool wearing it.
I like being the tourist that i am.
I can just walk around and heck care what people think.
I can do anything i want, and it will be over.
I like being a wild tourist bitch.
Or is it a slut?
Anyway, i love the mango desert, which i had been eating everday.
I like the fact that i do not have to think.
Only wish i have more money though.

P.s. Happy Birthday Kalai. We shall go out and celebrate when i come back, ya.

No comments: