Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Gone Wild

Lan Kwai Fong

On the 2nd week, of Friday night.
Cavern. Need to pay 100. Which will entitle us with one free drink. Beer, red or white wine, vodka, rum, G&T or sodas. They have live bands, which is pretty cool. They play non-stop. So it is song after song after song. And they mix the ending of the song with the starting of the new song beautifully.

At first we were just standing near the bar. As, well, only there you can lean against it. We cannot go through VIP area. Man, first time feel so helpless. Haha.

So when the band started, more people was on the dance floor. We went out to sit. While Jeanne was gone, the waitress came over. And she was talking to the person behind me. Guessed what? She already had 7 Budweiser. And she is better than fine.

So, well, we were sort of waiting for Jason to come. He wanted to take us to some club where we could drink for free. So infront of me on my right side, there was a table of people. And when ever i looked at that direction, well, i will be seeing this guy. He is old though, but never the less, i just smile. Then because of that, whenever my head turn in that direction, he will be looking.

Then, there is just this cute guy in a sky blue button down shirt. He and his friends just get in like that. The girl, kiss the bouncer/manager on the cheek. So yah, they all are vips. The other guy is in a suit. Then later on that guy was dancing on the stage with some girl. While i was like where the heck is the friend. But ya sadly i cannot find him.

Jason called, but of course the background noise was too loud. So i asked him to text us. Then he was waiting at the main road 7-11. Some how i knew where that was.

Then so, i walked in the bar, in final searched for that guy. Oh well, it was not meant to be.

Met Jason. He was alone.

Sugar: Fred was at the door. We had to take escalator up. There were 2 other girls with us. I only remembered one of them named Rachel. In the end they decided to stay behind. So we had to like give our ID and stuff. Because of him, we get to get in for free. Well, turn out the club is just too quiet. There are lots of local guys around though. The place is nice. Bar, dance floor and VIP area. So, it is a good place to have your party there.

So, off we went to Club no.9 which is like the club me and Jeanne wanted to go. So cool, we got our wish after all. Then, instead of one friend, we met up with 3. One of them, his name should be Henry, is just way too young to be clubbing. He will remind you of a younger brother. So in my case it's Yogi. He has just the cutest baby face ever. Innocent and nice. Then we asked him how old is he. He said 18. Aw. Cute. Then of course it turn out it was his first time clubbing.

Anyway, he is like in high school. In Sg will be JC. So they all are upper sixth boys. A level this year. Better study hard, stop clubbing.

We told him, oh after you graduate, do not go to HKU. If not you'll be spoil like Jason.

Then after check ID and stuff, we went in. Had to take escalator twice. Then climb a cute spiral stairs. Oh you can hear the music from bellow. So anyway, the rule is, you have to put your bag in the coat check. And you have to pay. So we stuff Jeanne's bag into mine. So, we only have to pay for one. When we all got in, we got this free drink coupon. Jeanne was jokingly said put in our bra. But seriously i did that. I was reminded of Minny from Jennifer Cruise book. She just stuffed money in her bra. Make use of what you got.


The club is so cute. It is round, and in the centre is totally block, and you cannot do anything. Then on one side is where the sofas and table are. The opposite side is the dance floor and a DJ booth. Behind the DJ booth is the VIP area. There were 2 bars, on opposite end too.

I was leaning against the bar, coz the guy on my left, next to Jason is just beyond cute. Seriously cute. Baby cute!!

Then Jeanne was like, that guy is cute, the guy who was talking to another girl. The scarf boy. Yup. He was also cute. Then another one, this one tall and lean. OMG!! I've gone to heaven. Cute trios. All friends. All cute. All different. And i do not mind which one i end up with. I want all 3!!

And i purposely bang into the scarf guy a few times. He was so not making his move. Then again, of course we were with 4 guys already. But still..

Then, we took photo. one of them sneak in the camera. How cool is that? Can take photo. Fun. At least got memory. Hehe.So Jason got us a drink. But he got us Calsberg, oh all thing. Bloody Liverpool fan. And his friend came to us, we were in a corner talking bout the trios, and asked for the coupon. He talked to Jeanne. Jeanne asked me. Honestly, i was not thinking. I just pulled it out from my bra. Just like that. In front of him. Jeanne was like hahaha, you really put it there? Kinda shocked but found the whole situation funny. Of course only the next day then i realised what i did. I totally just pull something out of my bra in front of him. OMG! Wonder what he thought.

I went to bar to get my drink, and he was asking me how old i am. I said 19. Turn out he is only 18. Oh my. So young. He so don't behave that way.

Was at first dancing all 6 of us. We kept walking in to the dance floor. And going around again. We were walking in circles around the club. It's a cute situation.

We made Henry dance. Since it was his first time, so he should have as much fun as possible. Jason hold my hand and put it on Henry's hip and we sort of like help him to move it. Haha, so cute. I feel much more relax then and there. It was fun teasing a small boy. We just make him dance. Whenever he slow down, i will shake his shoulder. Jeanne kind of make him dance too. Poor guy. But he sure got lots of stamina.

Then well Jason just want to be with Jeanne. So left me and 3 guys. We just got bumped a lot. That is just the dance floor. Then the guys end up behind and on both sides on me. There is a guy who walked past, and he looked at me, smiled, turned to his left, said something to his friend. His friend came over to me, and started dancing. I was like, wth, i already got 3 guys. But i just smiled all the time. Then he sort of give me a friendly nudge on my cheek saying that you're cute and he left smiling.

I seriously don't know what happened, but we sort of get together again. Then walked around again, i guessed. Then Jeanne got asked lots by random guys. One of them is Eugene, who invited her to the event the coming Wednesday, which was the event Yandi invited us to. Jeanne and i was like ditching the guys. So we walked around, and we liked hey here and there, coz everyone just say hi and smile. And at the same time, 4 guys will be following behind.
....
Next, we, they sort of pull me to them. You know i am so short and small, that i get eaten alive there. Thanks to them, i get to cross over. Then he been doing that. Guiding, leading, protecting. What a nice person. Good characteristic. He is so nice. I felt protected with him there. When he hold my hand and pull me towards him, pushing other people out of the way, making room for me to walk and sort of block me from other dancers.

Oh well. Then, Jason and Jeanne went out to get some air. Jeanne talked to Henry and the other guy and asked them to take care of me. But the one who really did is that guy. So we just end up dancing. Getting closer and closer. He spoke Cantonese with his friends. I try to catch what he said, but can't understand. And eventually the friends left us alone. Sort of.

It was nice being held in his arms. I felt safe and relax. I want that feeling. The feeling that i can just chill. And i did. With him around.

Well, i got my wish, to enjoy dancing without thinking.Then i don't know what happened. My eyes were close. But suddenly he was no longer around. And i saw Jeanne and Jason. And after that, i do not know what happened. I think i was being drugged. Haha, but well, some guy started dancing with me. And i danced for a while. Then turned back to Jeanne. Jason was like dancing around us. Then Jason was like, "so was he good?" And i was like "what did your friend say?" He told me his friend say i am good. Wonder what his friend told him. Honestly i wanna know what happened. Then Jason was liked putting his arm around that stranger, then on me and made us dance with each other. Honestly i thought he was friend with the guy, but of course he did not.

I ended up dancing with him. We tried to talk, but i cannot remember about what. Then the club is just so noisy. So like really hard to hear what he said. And he intro me to his friend, who is just so tall. I had to glanced up to see him. I do remembered he was muscular though. Slim but his hand is just solid rock. Muscle and stuff. I wonder how much work out he did. We danced. It seems like forever. His friend linger around, and gone and stuff.

Finally i saw the J friends. I stopped him. He was liked, yah? I tried to send a silent note to tell him to help me out here. In fact i think i did say out the word. Hahaha. And honestly, i was so disappointed when he did not do anything, i ended up just shaking my head.

The white shirt guy was like, is that your bf. I cannot say anything except no. And i saw him disappeared. But of course i got someone to dance with. And i just use him to distract myself away from that guy. He offered me a cig, i said no. In the end, we shared one. And after that, Jeanne was close to us, so i pulled her. I asked her to go toilet. And so we went. Then i told him i'm going. My right hand was on Jeanne, pulling her. While, he hold my left hand and refused to let me go. He tugged on it, until i had to turn around. But lucky got Jeanne to tell him, we are going toilet.

And i was sober.

Jason went with us of course. Instead of going back to the dance floor. We went the other way. Finally there are seats for us. The sofa felt so comfortable. Planned for a while, in the end, we wanted to go to Mac for breakfast. But i do not want to leave. Jason had to pull me out of the sofa. So they walked way ahead of us. He did not even talked to me. It was liked we were strangers again. I wonder if he regret what he did. Or was he disappointed that i dance with other guy. I really want to know what he thought of me.

No comments: