Monday, April 30, 2012

April Haul

So as promised, the things I got in March. I don't know why I say I shop a lot, when the pictures show a little. Weird. I feel like I spent so much this much. Plus the Revlon nail polishes that is.
Anyway, the earrings are all from HK. The little coin purse too. I always wanted something like that. A little bag like purse. The one I saw at harbor front is $59.90. The quality is super good though. Really just a mini bag. This one is a purse. Just nice my Lilo doll coin purse is spoil.
Went to daiso, grab the nail art polish.
Bought NYX round lipstick in summer love. Some NYX eyebrow powder in brunette. The body shop vitamin E hand and nail treatment. Essie matte top coat, cause I love matte. (I still can't pronounce that word) Seche Base ridge filling base coat and restore.

Next on the list I need: eye primer, eyelash curler, cuticle oil, mani pedi set, 3D acrylic stuff.

No comments: