Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Got Nth Better To Do

http://sandy-thinks.blogspot.com/2011/05/entry-numero-tres.html
Came across this blog. Basically Fifi and Yolanda is mention. Cool huh.
The other night Carla, Fifi, Yolanda, and I stayed up late in the night and talked for the first time in years. Although when Carla and Yolanda started getting irritated, I noticed Fifi panic which is unusual for her.
Kinda weird reading it.
Anyway, it was a book.
How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez
Its about a family who move to New York. Parents plus 4 girls. Clara, Sandra, Yolanda and Sofia(nickname) Fifi. So ya. Oh well. Never read the book, so I don’t know how was it.
But I think now im going to name my kids if I have e.g. 2 girls, one Christina the other Aguilera. Something like that.
  • Hayden and Christensen
  • Matt and Damon
  • Oliver and James
  • Thomas and Edison
  • Bob and Dylan
  • Michael and Jackson
  • Chris and Evan(s)
  • Miles and Davis
  • Angelina and Jolie
  • Halle and Berry
  • Grace and Kelly
  • Julia and Robert(s)
  • Julie and Andrew(s)
  • Princess and Diana
  • Amy and Adam(s)
But all such a common name. Hmmm. Need to think better.

No comments: