Friday, June 17, 2011

No BFHNS

Boyfriend having NS syndrome.

Now, all I see on twitter and Facebook are people going for NS. I guess I should be lucky that I am not suffering from the loneliness. But before these people bf went NS, mine went for business trips. A few to be exact. At first it was suppose to be the 3 weeks, end up it was only just a week. Then the few trip here and there. After all not such a big deal. But, we were just starting a relationship, it was hard. The honeymoon period was suppose to be the constant seeing each other non stop, but we got separated.

That was a few months before. Now, it was kind of alright being separated. I mean, even if he is in Singapore, I hardly get to see him. So, no different. But when he is oversea, we will feel the distance between us.

I am going Jakarta in a day time. So the distance is there again. What's more, I am not sure what to expect. If I will be able to get Internet connection. Then, by the time I come back, he probably have to go to KL.

On a side note, when I come back, Pam will go Sydney. When she come back, I'm going for my grad trip.
Ningning will only be free on the days I'm not around. What a tough time yatc going to experience. Oh well, have fun without me.

And just in case, happy 4th mth. <3

No comments: