Monday, January 31, 2011

This is Not a Chalet

So, it started with me moving back to MP. Yes, i am back at the Middle East!! So many things to pack. And its even more tiring to unpack. Took me a whole week to unpack everything. Oh, but my make up stuff and jewelery is still in the box. Need to buy containers and stuff. Anyway, on Monday it feels like the first day of school. I was so high and happy. Sabrina was like, "fifi is high today. Hmmmmm." But i really was happy.

Jeanne came to Sg. So, had to go back to Nassim. Before that, went to shop with T and Sam. Jeanne is seriously so freaking thin. Then when go home that time, it was weird being in the car home. Usually when i said to goodbye to my parents, i will just be in the room and do RJ or something, but this time i was going home. Seriously, mix feelings.

Wednesday, Ryan asked me if i go to school that day. This time i wonder, what he had for me. Turn out his class is selling cotton candy and popcorn, ice cream and such. So, after fyp, he came to find me with a lot a lot of cotton candy. Pam complained, and he came back with a cup of cotton candy and popcorn. Hehe, thx Ryan.

Then, went for ladies night with Jeannie. It was suppose to be with T too, but she had too much work. Supposed to be girls night out. You know Jeannie last day as she embark on a journey of freedom. Oh well. So long never club with Sharon and Connie also. Then met up with Dan. They always tweet about Dan, and finally get to meet him. Connie was super high that day and i mean super. Lol. I am so not going clubbing anymore. I miss Vicky too much.

Chalet was Friday. It was suppose to be our annual farewell party. However, this year, it is different. Well, we were suppose to have it last year. Like on William's bday. But place is full, so managed to book on 28th. Then for some reason, we were not suppose to bring "stupid" people. I do not know what it means by stupid. So i never invite anyone. Besides i totally forgot bout it.
Hannes told me, you paying for it, so just bring people. But i do not want to piss people off. There must be reason why no one know about this chalet. I heard that Wil will invite those 4C/D guys. So in school i ask Nich if he heard of any chalet or not. He said no. And true enough at the chalet, there is just us, and some people. It is just the hosts and MC plus her friends, Nelson, Alfred and Sylvester. So, it is like the usual after party. Seriously if it is not for Kartika's birthday, i would not even want to attend. Host or not, it is not my chalet. It does not feel like a chalet. I feel like an outsider. Hannes came late at 10 with Jiayu. And they 2 are just forever together. By then, Pam and Sharon went home, my mood just turn the other way.
Before that, we were just playing UNO30 with Boonchiat. Haha, so easy to bully him. Then, Tzuhao and Raudah join us. It has been forever since i saw that girl. I act like i saw her all the time. Well, that is the host me. I act like i know everyone and act like one super friendly. Jump here and there. But this time, it is not at all. As, there is no people to jump to. No Sophie who whine and say i am so busy and do not have time for her. No photo taking with every guests who came. It is so not a chalet. It is just a gathering which the hosts know nothing about. It is William and MC's chalet.
Lucky i drag Yapyap and Ningning. Thank you girls.
Then, fyp hais. OMG! I stayed in one corner and sulk. People ask me why i am so quiet. I am so sorry for spoiling everyone fun. That was so not me. Haha, but they know i am in a bad mood and they try to cheer me up. William tried to offer to make me drinks, but i keep saying no. Yogi tried to feed me. Bc and Chermin try to sandwich me and ask me to cheer up. Then i saw both their faces, i lol. Haha, both drank a lot. Touched their faces, both damn hot. Tzuhao tried to massage me. Kartika and Kelvin keep asking me to relax. I was at that time doing report. Everyone is so nice. Chenxiang asked me to come out and join name. Chayy and Kolia too. Hais, now i kind of regret. Well, not really, but i miss my boys.
I came back to PP, hopefully we can start with out usual meetings, dinner and movie nights, but it seems everyone really move on. They hardly meet cept maybe for Cage. Then, i found out that most are flying out East. This is so hopeless. I want my friends back. But i guess, it is really time to move on and grow up and think about what you want to do. Which Syl was talking around 5am.
He was saying he does not know what to do after he got his result. Like go which university, and he has to go NS. And how about his gf, how he gonna cope after that. Should he go overseas, but what about his gf of 2 years. I managed to catch a bit here and there. As i miss the starting of the convo. I went inside to get a drink after they finished teasing Tony. Then, ya, the graduation talk. So stress can? He still has NS, i have a few months to consider what i'm gonna do. He has lots of plans and parents money. He just do not want to separate with gf. So, his stress is because of the gf. Like how bout me?

Oh, before i forgot. There was one time when Chermin came to talk to me while i was being pissed. He came all red face, and he suddenly said "how can she do that. Just because he ask, she say yes to him. Then, what we have was nothing? Is the question really important?"
My heart really break for him. I went to think, is it really important to be asked? If you have someone with you, but you guys are nothing, if another guy ask you, and maybe you sort of like him too, will you say yes to him and ditch the first?
It also remind me of what Fiqa said, "girls express through words while guys express it through actions." I guess that is true. But why that girl treat Chermin that way. So cruel. First crush/love some more. 6 years passed and he still thinking about it. And the guy who ask her is Syl. Friends huh?
Hais.


Smiley guy broke up with his gf. So sad, he told me once that NS is the time to test their relationship. But, they broke up before graduation. In fact, they broke up like during UT2. Hesh, i don't know why i brought this up. But i guess, it is just sad.

Oh, btw, Kelly has been stressing the whole of Saturday bout her hw. Turn out she do not know how to answer the science question. "What conclusion can you draw out from the experiment" She doesn't know how to draw. We were like its easy, what you find out about the experiment. She was like but i don't know how to draw it. Hahhahaha.


And Pam asked me when i am getting married. I told her 22-02-2012 as in 10 years time our anniversary will 22-02-2022. I wonder if anyone will do the same. I am waiting for the day and see if anyone gets married then. Or on 22-02-2017, then it will be 5 years anni.

No comments: