Monday, January 10, 2011

Port Dickson

Thistle hotel

So we drove all the way and we overshot the hotel. Nan de coz the sign is basically in the other direction. Only when we u-turn that we saw it.

Hannes Jiayu Kolia Hendri and I are in one car. Tzuhao William Boonchiat Chermin and Yogi in another. Anyway after reaching the hotel, it sort of took forever to get our rooms. We reached at 9+. Leave SG at 4. The hotel is only open for 543 days.
And we all are separated into 5 rooms. 3 rooms on 5th floor. 2 rooms on 3rd. There is a total of 6 floors. Then, since Yogi and my room in the center of the guys room, our room sort of become the meeting point.

After unpacking, we went for a drive finding a place to eat. It was already 10 and the places were close. Kept driving around, finally found this restaurant that serve seafood. Joined 2 tables together, ordered 2 portions of everything. Yogi say the thing bout Bc is that he will just order both if unsure between A and B. The guys kept ordering rice. The last order of rice, the aunty was like 没有饭了 to the waitress. And she said so loud we all heard it. She started to ask one of the staff to buy rice and we told her no need. In the end dinner cost 10bucks per person. RM236. After dinner went to 7-11 to buy snacks and water.

Then back at the hotel. Kolia, Hen, Han and Jiayu went back to their own floor. I was the only one from the 5th floor in the same car as them. So i went up to my room first. Then when the guys came back, all go their own room cept Tzuhao. He wanted to steal my chips. In the end Yogi went to next door. William went for a walk. Tzuhao stayed in my room. On the tv watched some soccer match, lying down on the bed and we started to have h2h. It's more of him talking and telling bout his life and his broke up with his 6 mths gf. Poor guy. When Wil came in, he stop talking. Hahaha. Then start when Wil went out.
It has been forever since I have a h2h on the bed. It used to be one of my favorite pastime. Just sit there or lie there and talk and listen and laugh.
I was thinking it will be W who will talk to me but he hardly say anything meaningful at all. Usually he is the one with many psychological stories to tell us.
Anyway, Th so bad. He was like "eh I thought all the people in poly will be at least dating or have a bf. When is it going to be your turn. You are like the only one who got no one to bring into the group." He say if I got bring someone it will be a super miracle. Like ha ha ha.

Oh well, basically the attached guys get a sim card so they can call their precious girls. They all like so stress. Always on the phone. At one hand, I was wondering if I will be like that. Constantly in need to contact him. On the other I want to see if he is like that.

So the night gone by. Yogi came in at around 4. At 8 plus I go get ready. We were suppose to meet up at 9 for breakfast. In the end 9+ then we all meet up. Then find breakfast. After that drive around looking at the beaches. Drive to a few places and we decided to check the hotel beach.
So we got ready. We wanted to go for banana-boat. But in the end we went snorkeling. The best part was in order to go to the snorkeling place we had to take the banana-boat which seat 7 people. The rest 3 had to sit in the speedboat. It was so relaxing. With the wind in your hair, the sun shining down your face, if only the ride don't end.

Snorkeling: poor Chermin got cut on his left feet. Remind me of the finding nemo that angelfish. The cuts just look like that. Kolia, Wil, Bc all got cut too. I was like why I never got cut. Then during lunch, I realized I got one on my finger. Seriously, something wrong with my this left pointy finger. In HK, the nail broke. Now I got cut. It wasn't what, but it's painful when it's in contact with water.
There is no fish, well there is, but nothing we can see. The corals are black, that's what they say. So we went back to the hotel. This time the guy driving the boat purposely make us fall off the boat. Well all of us are ready and purposely tilt to the left except for Jiayu who suffered. Poor girl.
Then we jump into the pool. Swim for a bit. The guys play slides, and got told off. Haha. Then we went into the Jacuzzi. As usual the guys make the whirlwind or whatever it is call. Basically we walk around in circle in the jacuzzi then after we feel the current, we all turn back and just fall in, let the current take us around. It is fun.

For lunch, went to eat KFC. I have no idea why, but kfc it is. Had to drive super long to get there. We occupy the whole of 2nd floor. Our own lil party.
Then went to the giant Giant. Bought lots of snacks as usual.

Back in the hotel, we just chill and talk. Then they play dai di. Loser drink. Somehow it lead to me teaching them more than 30. Play play play. I lose 6 times. Bc 7 Th 5 Yog 2 W 1. How unfair is that?
Then wanted to go for Mexican dinner. In the end W, Bc, Chermin and Yog went to dabao the food for us. The rest of us back into my room again and play. This time we play md. So remind me of school. But I never win.
Th kept telling people if they want to go on the bed make sure their legs are clean. Like as if he gonna sleep in it. But ya he did. After so long, the guys finally came back with our food. Then, after eating and snacking, they went back to their room one by one. Yog went to find his friends and only Th stayed to watch soccer. So I watched with him. And we end up falling asleep. He is so big and took up most of the bed. So unfair. The telephone ring, he also never answer. Made me go all the way there to pick it up, but the person on the line hang up liao. He only woke up to off my alarm the next day. Then I took my own sweet time getting ready for check out. Yog end up sleping with his friends.
So we drove all the way to Malacca for lunch. Then walk around. Then went to Jusco so the guys can get their sours to bring back SG.

That's about it.
It does not seems like much. But it was lots of fun. Way better than HK. I guess cause you are with friends. Then like you know it's only for such a short period of time. So we make use of our time.
Oh and total spend including the many chips that can last a normal human for 2 mths is less than 350sg.

And my favorite chips.

See the Kaka' on the cover? <3

No comments: