Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Recycled boxes

I did a previous box but it wasn't holding very well. Then I just use individual boxes as a box. I tape the center together but I prefer to have good containers than boxes. So I decided to snap off the cover. 
Then I tape a bunch together. Actually 3 stacks are perfect but I have 4 boxes. And I don't want to waste a box. 
Tape them up. 
Tape the back too. 
And tada. It's simple enough. 
The last one was upside down and the box is not in a good condition but oh well. I still prefer 3 stacks but I definitely could use the extra storage. 
In case you're wondering I put one for toner one for serum one for moisturizer and the last one for sunscreen. 

Wish I could make more but seeing the new bellabox I think they change the packaging. So no more recycling boxes for me. As I don't know (yet) how to reuse the new one. 

No comments: