Tuesday, October 01, 2013

October

Usually by today, I have everything up on my blog. But for some reason I don't want anything. I mean of course I want something. But I don't have anything in mind. I already got my kindle and that's like the best thing ever.
I kind of put reading aside, so having a kindle is like having the two things I like together. Like everytime I read using it, you will be in my mind.

I eat an awesome buffet. Courtesy of Sophie. I can't take alcohol. But I'm gonna practice. Cause in 5 years time, I'm sure we will do it again. We will remember to put strawberries in this time.
 
This year I managed to meet up with everyone except Michelle. But it's kind of awkward to. Oh well. Take it slow. 

And I got my own dedicated post on PL wp. http://gabrieltphotography.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/to-a-friend/
So sweet. 

No comments: