Friday, May 31, 2013

May samples

Those are the samples I got this month. Love receiving them. 
I also got my monthly bellabox. I deleted the pic from my phone before I could upload it, so ya, just see from the other blog


Strawberrynet.com was having their mother's day sale, so I got myself a pix! blush. I wanted more than coral and pinks. So this is kind of natural shade, which is really lovely. Then I got the ck lip gloss plumping for free.  I had to get the Rimmel apocalips during one of the asos.com sale. Kind of loving it, but the color can be different as this is kind of neon pink. 

Huimin got me this. Bless her. Love love love. End up still haven't use. No time to cook pasta.

Had to say goodbye to this bag from Esprit. Hais, all the leather peeling off. I feel so sad. It was the perfect huge bag with 3 compartment, good for a night stay. So goodbye bag.

No comments: