Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Because I said so

This is the second time I watch this movie. And I forgot how much I love it. Now I understood more on why I love it.

She's two timing a guy, how awesome is that. Its just a fantasy, but how many people can actually pull that stunt?

Harvey Spector! Well it's Gabriel Macht, but man he's charming.

The awkwardness of meeting new people.

The first kisses.

Testing the water, to see what kind of guys you are dating. Like when she broke stuff. It's a good idea to know how the guys react. What kind of person he is.

Knowing the bad side of you, and he still like you.

The sisterhood bond.

I don't know why that I love it so much, but I do.

Oh the baking. The invite the guy to your house, or more of the guy picking you up from your house and you bake. So your house smells like cookies. Home made cookies. The scent of home, the homey feeling.
I smell of cookies all time after I end work. And we talked about creating perfume or at least home aroma scent of cookies. Let's create it. But anyway ya even though that is so, some people do not like the smell of cookies. And I have to hang out with someone who don't like it, don't I? The world is just funny.

No comments: