Thursday, January 31, 2013

What I buy this month

A few days back I was so happy and proud that I did not buy anything this month. Well I did buy my make up on sale obviously. But I was expecting it to come in March or late February. Anyway it came today.

Plus the CG polishes I bought last month also came this month. At first I was so happy with the colors and in the end I got bored with it. 5/6 is sheer so it wasn't fun. The one isn't sheer, raspberry festival, is almost identical to hot lava love. In fact it's the same base just that raspberry festival has a micro glitter finish. The other more satin. But it's more gorgeous than the satin so I'm happy with that.
Oh I had to buy 6 cause shipping come in 3. So it's cheaper this way or so I tell myself.

I also buy clothes for cny apparently. Well for school. But I only will wear them after cny. Then I also buy shoes since my daily one is spoil.

I really shouldn't be shopping so much but I can't help myself. I'm an addict. If I don't shop, I eat chocolate. It's bad! Next month probably have more shopping.



No comments: