Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Happy birthday to me

Yes another year has pass. Happy "18th" birthday to me. Do I look 18 now?

So, I woke up with a cake on the table. Mushroom soup, salad and abalone with broccoli. (5 pieces of broccoli). For dinner, I went to Saveur at Purvis St. Had been wanting to go there for a long time, so finally managed to. Foie Gras with Apple and Port Wine Sauce,  Angel Hair Pasta with Minced Pork and Shrimp, Crispy Duck Confit with Orange Segments and Shittake, Chicken Roulade with Foie Gras Stuffing and Basmat. Yum yum. Love the foie gras with apple soaked in red wine. For dessert, had cocktail and frozen yogurt. Had redmango as it was on the way, but it wasn't nice. At least I got to eat mochi, so it wasn't a lost.
 
Got a lovely hand made card. It is cute.
 
Chocolate from Choz. I love the bailey truffle one. So yum. Bought this cause wanna make use of the $10 discount you get from Esplanade. Esplanade is celebrating its birthday in October, so all October babies can collect $10 voucher, with minimum spend of $20.
 
The words are just so right.
 
It has been a good day. It was fun. Going on dates and receiving presents. Too bad its not everyday you get to celebrate your birthday.

No comments: