Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretty Lovely Elegant Dresses


Need dresses like this for formal dinner.If only.


So I'm going to post some series of pictures of dresses. And I am just too tired to crop them up. So bare with me. But enjoy.
All the screen shot pictures are taken from here.

I find this pretty. Cause its just a simple design like something i could have drawn.
Another simple one.


The elegant one.

I want something like this for my wedding dress. Never really use a one shoulder before.

This is just for more formal one.

Now for more normal one. Maybe for the bridesmaid. 

If only im thin and can pull this dress.

I like this actually. Simple and just simple.

Something like this, its just simple and nice. The 2nd pic, the type of dress will make people look tall. So its awesome and really elegant. 

And of course you need one for Chinese new year. haha.

No comments: