Monday, March 28, 2011

1st Time We Talked

I only remember Michelle is the 2nd person i talk to in Fowlie.
Sophie's first convo with me is in the music room and she ask why i am sitting near the boys. Told her i dont care what people think of me. And she loves my answer and we become friend.
With Jessica (brd moment) why you go this school.
With Roxann, "want to eat lunch with us?"
1st thing i talk to Huimin is to ask her where she is from.
With Kalai is i ask her if i can use her friend ppt for reference.
Shawn ask me "so how you and your boyfriend"
With Narfia, you are MK friend right.
Pam asked me why am i so quiet.
Ok, basically many people ask me that.
With Sharon she ask what is my chinese name. Lol, she is the only one who ever ask me that. So special, no one ever bothered before.
To Danson hi, and was given the most charming smile ever. Faint.
Bc, so u r yogi friend, how old are you.
Ryan started with telling Pam to ask Ryan what he wants since he is just there.
Casey: where you going. go orchard for.
Smiley guy, you not going for break?
With Ronald, i msn, Pam say u are shy to take ppt from me.

No comments: