Monday, February 07, 2011

Tzuhao's Mirror

So today was fun. Went to meet up with Tzuhao for fun. Went with Tiany to PP. Th treated berrylite with mochi. Ate 2 cups of yogurt yesterday. Then today eat 2 too. I shall try to control myself in the future.


Mochi and aloe. <3

Then went to starbucks and chill some more and talk some more. Then Th treat us dinner. Hehe. Went back home to collect T luggage and went to Th house to put up the mirror that he just bought.


We spent so much time searching for the right screw bits. Wil came over to watch soccer too. Then they 3 was drilling and stuff. I was like on the computer typing, searching on how to take off the drill bits from the drill. Then Yogi called. Haha, really felt like I was working and I am the admin person and the rests the handyman people. Haha. When I wasn't helping them with the computer, i feel like I need to go serve them drinks or something. You know like in the movies, the girls like serve the lemonade while the guys work. Cept T like did most of the drilling.
So anyway after 1st half of Che v Liv, we drove to send T back to nassim.


See this screenshot. What JA type. Just so lol, had to RT back to Pam. And the funny thing is Pam RT too. Hahahha.
<3

No comments: