Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The View from Above

So this is what i saw from my spot. The thing about photoHong Kong is that all the buildings are so tall and packed. Oh well, see. The day was so bright and clear. Today was not sunny at all. The weather was not that cold. The adult went for mani pedi and saloon. The kids went to Disneyland. Me, Rais and Han went to tst. Ate at the Turkey kebab place which is what we always do when we are in HK. Its like a must. Just like when you are in SG, you must eat chicken rice. So kebab. The place is small though. Then, we just walked around looking for something. Walked and walked, drink mango, bbt then try to find yogurt. Bought my yummy donuts. Went to H&M. Bought my beanie hat which only cost HK$10.

Something wrong with the phone laptop link, i cant put any other pictures. It say the file is damaged. Why?

Anyway, Cx and Bc is here. Since we ate dinner already, they went on their own. Then midnight plus they came over. They stayed at continental hotel which is nearby. So, it is ok for them. But they confessed they went to Habourview instead of Habourfront. Haha, told them already, still..

And as always, not in HK not in SG, we all will gather in circle while deciding where to go. In the end we sat at the lobby and talked. Then went to buy food. I found a new favourite drink. Pictures will be uploaded once i can synch my phone. Anyway its Minute Maid, so hopefully they have it in SG.

Went back to the boys room and for some reason they on the tv and watch horror movie. It wasn’t actually horror but it is a sort of show that will scare yourself. And so idiotic too. Considering one of the scene is the guy walking a hallway. And i have a long hallway to pass through when i got home. I scared myself silly while walking back to my apartment just now.

I did not watch the whole show. I sat at the dining table and eat chips. Oh the thing about HK, i never get full. So all i do is eat. Damn this is bad. Is it the Pamela disease or it is just HK?

Anyway, if i actually watch the movie, which i don’t, i will not dare to walk back. Bc asked if i can get up alone. I was like yes. Imagine if i watched. Poor guy had to walked me back to my room. So you see, i hate horror/thriller movie.

After the movie end, a stupid scary looking woman suddenly pop up on the screen. Like wth! Change channel, another scary movie, change again, cartoon also is ghost story. What is up with the middle of the night?

Anyway, good night people.

Please help me find the strength to do my fyp. I don’t even know if i have time to do. Should have did it  just now, after waking up. Tomorrow, i mean later, had to help them move out, send them off.

No comments: