Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

I just feel like sketching.






My bday cake


i love this golden stuff


with light on



my bday cake



PA 50th bday

we are the world



yellow ribbon project prison float
piano on top of float


i love this float, but you cant see it here



singapore flyer






butterflies and extra flyer


hdb



ahmeng




my year of snake


awesome blue huh? i love this pic


marilyn's car


Putri in the background


donkey and dragon



kungfu panda suppose to be on those stairs




i love this. gingerbreadmen taking the rides. so-o-o cute


dino and penguins of madagascar(blur pic)


monkeys

I love the universal studio best. It's so cute.
Then i saw the actual pictures of the universal. They actually do have those creatures walking around. I cant wait to go there. We all shall skip one day of school to go there. Yeah!!
-xoxo lov3less' mobile upload

No comments: