Friday, November 14, 2008

Here I Stand - I Can Do No Other

We had cognitive on Tuesday. Our faci made us write a paragraph on a person we randomly pick. My person is Angel. So i had to write a paragraph for my classmates to guess that i am writing about Angel. The catch is you are suppose to write using metaphors. Easy enough, but honestly, it is kind of hard to think of metaphors during that moment.
Anyway, this is my short para:
"My friend has fallen from the sky to W16J. Her sun bright smile will bring joy to the class. She will gives friendly waves and warm smiles upon entering or leaving the class. Her loves for blog-shops are known from heaven to earth."
See, fallen from the sky, you can already guess something holy and stuff. Isn't obvious is an Angel. But faci said people take a while to guess. I was like, huh? The first sentence should be the biggest clue.

Then, during presentation, the 1st group. The person they describe is me. The quiet shy person. Taufiq, kept guessing is me. As the person in question is like a mouse.
Then the 2nd person, is also like me. Quiet shy and like a mouse. I was like wow, they kept getting the quiet type. And dud people in class all guess me. But it's not. The first person is Shafiqah and the second is Guorui.
Turn one who had to write about me is Raj. When he showed his paragraph, i have a feeling is me. Because whoever he describe is not someone that can be found in class. But Raj went to the bbq, so he knew another side of me. At least that little side of me. Oh well, this is what he write:
"she is like a river
million characteristics hidden within
quiet and reserved but can be raged n wild in times of despair!
full of substances providing the element of essential survival for living things;
be it man or wildlife!
filling every empty with her goodness!
growing day to day whilst not forgetting her source;
high up the mountains!
rain or shine she will not whine!
good or bad she will be clad!
"

Only Annhui guessed it is me. Lol. I do not know why.

No comments: