Saturday, October 04, 2008

Thank You Everyone!!

You know when ever I have a fight with my mum, it mostly because I try to put my friends first before my family. Which sometimes can be so annoying as you want to have your own life. Or maybe you already promise your friends first. But in the end, I will always lose out, and reject every possible option given to me. I did choose friends one time, it was in fact pretty recently, it went pretty fine actually. Of course I had to make up to my family after that.
Anyhow, everything was worth it. For this year they throw me the best surprise ever. Even have a video to prove it and yes I am going to upload it somehow, such a memory. Plus there is my genuine smile which of course is a once in the blue moon kind of thing. So these are the 2 cakes they bought for me.


The one i always wanted, an ice cream cake with 19 candles which represent the number 18.

Eneng got me Cartier model bangles, the one that has 3 different colours of gold. It is so cool. For some they are like the rings of Saturn, for others they represent some esoteric symbol. Yellow gold for faithfulness, white gold for friendship and pink gold for love. Friendship alright, love yup definitely, faithfulness? I don’t think I can be faithful. Even when I love Kaka’, I still look out for other guys.
Right, enough bout my nonsense. Back to topic at hand, I wanted the Tiffany's charm bracelet, but in Sg, it sells like super ex, but i am loving my new bracelets. I am so super touch by it all. You guys really make my day. Thanks Yogi, Hannes, Tiany, Jeanne, gosh i love the heart pendant, and Rachel, i love love chunky bracelets. Then there is Budi for the sweet picture with Kaka’ photo on it. Oma for cooking all the super laku and delicious food. Lastly all the adults who were present. Pity Rey is not here. I can just hear his continuous laughter. Raissa too, but at least she remembered.
Man, now I am just guilty. I promise to be kinder and not take you guys for granted. And again, family will always come first before anything and everything else.

I would also like to thank every one of you who remembered, cared and greeted me, except for Sophie. Ok, kidding. Well, not really.

First, to the 2 crazy boys who greeted me on 1st Oct.
Then Huimin too, but why must you pon school?


Secondly, on that day itself, especially to Kalai. Why think so hard? The only present worth to give me, is your friendship, which by the way is priceless. So you don’t have to keep coming out with excuses to say the shop is closed.

Then to the so many names which I am not going to type out all.
Oh credit to Pat. Miss you!!


Diana, you almost make me cry in class. Your simple ecard touched me so much that I want to fly out there and give you a hug. So now I am planning to save up to visit you. Even though I already promise to go to Japan first and US second. I will try my best to go there. Miss you so much, BFF. No matter what happened, no matter how many factors are between us, whenever there is a word BFF, I always think of you. I wanted to thank you through msn, but you were not online. Then, what a better way to thank you than to put it on my blog, where the world can see it, and know how great you are.

Christina, hey. Didn’t expect you to care, but you did. Thank you.

Thirdly, for the 3rd Oct. Hehe, you guys made it look like my birthday is on Friday instead of the day before. Nevertheless better late than never, right?

So sorry to Melissa, I know you are looking forward to the lunch or whatever outing, me too. But due to some circumstances, all things are cancelled again. I am not the one who plans, but we sure will have dinner most probably, soon.

Terence, you never keep your promise. I have a memorable birthday, but no thanks to you. Nevertheless, thanks. For planning everything out and trying to buy off the auction Kaka’ jersey. Even though you failed getting it, thanks for trying. I am touched. It is so sweet. I don't even think you can ever be that nice. Btw, you still owe me a gathering and a present.

Lastly, dear Sophie, am not going to forgive you that easily. Hehe.

Sorry Mich, we'll hang out soon.
Jh, soon too, k?
Imee, yup let's meet soon.
Mona too.


Well, before i go, i want to wish the October babies a GREAT birthday.
3rd - Luixing
4th - Gene, Malvin, Shearen
6th - Karyi, Guocong
7th - Aneza
10th - Budi
12th - Fajr, Kolia
13th - Ericko
16th - Patricia, Emerlyn
19th - Roy
21st - Diana Tjoa
22nd - Weiren
23rd - Ili
25th - Patricia Lim
28th - Chelsea
30th - Pauling
31st - Kendrick


P.s. the irony on 2nd Oct, our enterprise faci bought us a cake. As his old class getting a cake, so he sekalian buy for us too. Then we used it to celebrate YY's belated birthday. Btw, happy belated bday. Anyway, the class sang and ate the cake. While all along it was suppose to be my day. Haiz. Well heck. It was cute.

No comments: